Packaging printers, converters and trade shops can increase their business and productivity by reducing plate wastage, eliminating human error and introducing automated traceability in the flexo plate production.
- Customers report an average plate wastage reduction of 15% when using the Digital Flexo Suite
- Reducing the plate wastage has a direct positive impact on the CO² balance
- Automation of complex manual labor leads to less human mistakes
- Each imaged and cut plate automatically receives a detailed plate report which can be used for invoicing purposes as well as for quality control.
Digital Flexo Suite comes in 3 different flavors:
- Digital Flexo Suite for Labels
- Digital Flexo Suite for Flexible Packaging
- Digital Flexo Suite for Corrugated
All Digital Flexo Suite bundles include following modules:
- PlatePrep allows to merge bitmap files onto one plate and to simultaneously drive several CDIs. It returns a detailed plate manufacturing report for each imaged plate.
- Kongsberg Cutting Table Connection enables plate cutting information to be sent to a Kongsberg digital cutting table. It reduces plate wastage through elimination of human error and human inaccuracy.
- Hotfolder functionality permits automating basic functions of the Digital Flexo Suite.
- Bitmap Viewer serves Quality Control prior to imaging (viewing of Bitmap files).
Digital Flexo Suite for Corrugated also contains the PlatePatcher module: PlatePatcher analyses large bitmap files to create small plate slugs with printing information. The mounting location is sent out the Kongsberg cutting table.